Mother's Day

Well, Chelsea lost. I've more or less come to terms with that. I still believe we were cheated of a penalty by the referee, but that's football for you.

Today I spent the whole day with my mom! She came back 2 days ago after "honeymooning" with my dad for the past 3 weeks :) So we had a belated 'Mother's Day' doing what girls do best... shop! I had an invitation to a fashion show at Tang's Pavillion in the morning so we started our girls-day-out over a plate of dainty finger food and watching lanky models strut their stuff. Then, armed with discount cards & cash vouchers from our goody bags, we started our shopping spree! A few shopping bags later, who am I kidding, MANY shopping bags later we squeezed in a lovely gossip catch up session over coffee (plus my mom needed a caffeine boost as she was still partially on London time).

By this time we were already in Bangsar, as I had a client meeting at my shop in the evening. I wrapped up around 8.30pm, and told my hubby that we were heading home shortly. Of course at that time little did I know that on the way to the car we had to stop by yet another shoe store... 3 shoe boxes later, and another 'quick' stop to the supermarket we were finally on our way home! My 'shortly' turned out to be 2 hours later, *sorry sweetie!*

So now my credit cards are all maxed out, my feet are killing me, but it was a great day out - just me and my mom :)

xo.

No comments: