Snickers Shake anyone?


A friend of mine has recently opened 4 food stalls at Bangsar Selera (the old Jolly Green, just next to Bangsar Village II). The stalls are called Shake Shack, Tasty, Selera Rantau & Baba Bones.

I was there yesterday night with some friends and the food was really good! They serve authentic Nasi Dagang & Nasi Kerabu, Sum Sum Tulang and Char Kuey Teow to name a few. I had the Kuey Teow sans beanspouts (yes, I'm one of those!) while my friends tried the Nasi Dagang. Both were delicious!
My dessert was the Snickers Shake from their Shake Shack. They make it with milk rather than ice-cream and it turns out really well. Not overly sweet & not too thick, it's just right! I also had a sip of my friend's Banana Shake and that was good too! Now I have to go back to try the rest of their shakes. Check out their Shakes Menu below.


They are also open during lunch time (though menu is slightly different) and apparently they also have a 'drive-thru' service, lol. For more info check out their facebook group, 'Lot 8-11, Bangsar Selera, Bangsar Telawi'.

Btw, they are currently having their mid-month blues promo (tomorrow, 21st May, is the last day!). The password is "give chance laaa, it's the middle of the month!" and you'll receive a 10% discount off your food bill!

Bon appetit...

xo.

No comments: