If there are any working mothers out there, you would find this to be normal that I am blogging at around 3am in the morning. My time during the day is so jam packed with a multitude of things to do. Today for example, my sister complained of major head and stomach pains(she was discharged from the hospital yesterday from food poisoning and vertigo) but was obviously still very sick so I had to drop everything and take her back to the hospital. While waiting for her blood test results to come back, I had to be on the phone with my designer finalising some designs, all while trying to ok all this over pdf files on my blackberry. It didn't go without my sister giving me some jelingan maut saying how I was the most obnoxious person in the room yapping away on my phone while people around me were obviously in some sort of pain or another. But all this is normal for me as I try to run a company, household full of animated family members; my hubby, my two boys, mom, dad, sister, our driver, our maid and oh not forgetting her husband too. Yes, we actually have a maid and hubby duo, which make our lives that much more interesting and fun and filled with a lotta love. And this isn't even including my brother, who will be joining us very soon come summer holidays when he returns from London. Some days I don't even remember if I've had any sleep the night before, others very satisfying when I know I've made a lovely couple happy with their orders, be it a wedding invitation or a child's birthday party, or even just a small do with their lady friends. And this certainly doesn't go as smoothly without my team at the the Emma K studio :)

I started this blog because I wanted to have a platform to share with you the things I don't necessarily get to do with you(friends and acquaintances) on a one on one meet merely because we are all so busy with our personal schedules. And we can even count our blessings if we actually get to meet once every couple of months!

So I hope to be sharing with you all kinds of thoughts and ideas and I hope that we can all use this blog as a way for all to express ideas and creativity with one another. From someone who deals with pantone colors on an almost daily basis, I can't think of a better way to be sharing some of my favorite ideas and things I see from my day to day as well as travels with all of you. And I certainly hope that it can act as a platform for me to be inspired by your ideas and creativity as well :)

Oooops, it is 3.30am now. Way past my bedtime. A quote from one of my favorite movies, Anne of Green Gables(though I love the book series even better).. "Tomorrow is a brand new day, with no mistakes in it".

Good night xo.

2 comments:

Amli Salena said...

Hi Emma, good to see you blogging :) I love the quote, may use it myself hehe :)

Emma said...

Hi Amli! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) How are you doing over there in Italy? By all means, do use it! Its a good quote isn't it? ;)